- What breeds will be offered in the CRV CREATE program?
CRV will offer sires of sons in both Jersey and Holstein through the CREATE program. Availability of each sire will be limited due to availability and production.
- How often are CREATE sires released? How long will they be in the program?
CREATE sires are released as they have units available. They will be in the program as long as CRV designates them as a CREATE sire.
- Why is CRV requiring a signed agreement for this program?
- Which sires are in the CRV CREATE program, and where can I find this information?
All sires in the CREATE program are designated so in the catalog, and on our website. On our website we also feature when the sire starts in the program, and when the sire’s last calf is eligible for the program incentives.
- What restrictions will be set upon the units, embryos, and offspring? What other restrictions are there?
Details related to the semen, embryos, and offspring are spelled out in the CREATE agreement. We recommend reviewing the agreement if you have any questions. You can also contact CRV directly.
- How do I genomic test the offspring and what are the costs?
This is different for each herd, and for males and females. If it is a female, feel free to work with your CRV representative on getting her tested. If it is a male, please email us at email@example.com and a member of our product development team will get back to you. Additional details are in your stated in your CREATE agreement.
- Once enrolled in the CREATE program, am I guaranteed to get semen on the CREATE sires that I want?
Your access to your selected CREATE sires just got one step easier, but it is still limited upon the bulls availability to produce the necessary units. You are granted our highest access level and will be fill when units are available. Feel free to check with your CRV representative as they will work with you, and with CRV production teams to know the best steps to proceed.
- How long is the duration of the CREATE program?
The program is a two year agreement starting on the date you sign the agreement. Details related to the progeny after two years are spelled out in the agreement. If you have other questions related to this feel free to ask your CRV representative, or you can also contact CRV directly.
- How much will I pay per unit of semen?
Pricing is determined around demand and availability. Your CRV representative will be best suited to answer this question.
- How do I enroll?
To enroll, please fill out the attached form and we will follow up with you.
- How will I get the semen?
Your CRV representative will be able to work with you. Depending on your situation it might be shipped directly from distribution, or your representative might be able to drop it off. Each situation is different, and we will work with you to make sure you are aware of your orders status, and you receive it in a timely fashion.