Looking for sustainable dairy farming practices with a return on investment? Practices that make dairy operations more eco-friendly while staying profitable?
- Are you confronted with a milk base and worried about farm profitability? The obvious answer to this challenge is to shift focus from milk quantity to milk quality.
- Every day we continue our work of improving dairy herds around the world. We do this by delivering top quality genetics, smart breeding management solutions and personal advice on herd management.
- Staying profitable despite base milk prices, an aging workforce or investing in environmentally friendly dairy farming without profit loss… dairy cow breeding can address both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
- Another influential cow produced by our breeding programme has added 100,000 kg of milk production to her achievements. The cow in question is the still very lively Weelder Esmonique 22 VG 88 (s. Planet) owned by the van de Kamp family in Putten. She is the grand dam of the breeding bulls Weelder Esperanto and Weelder Empire, both highly ranked and with semen available. These bulls have high scores for longevity, hoof health and other health traits. All of these are important factors that contribute to high production.
- They visit stock exchange listed dairy farms in China, grazing-based dairy farms in Chile and state-of-the-art farms in the Baltic States. The CRV area managers for the emerging markets serve a client base that extends practically all over the globe. They promote the message of health and efficiency to a huge variety of farms and different cultures. Let’s meet them.
- With a total of 4 million records of feed intake a year, CRV is by far the world leader in breeding cows for Feed Efficiency.